LTU

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA PEMBACA BLOG LTU...MUSIM QURBAN BERMULA..SILA SINGGAH KE LADANG TERNAKAN ULU YAM UNTUK MELIHAT SENDIRI TERNAKAN KAMI ATAU HUBUNGI 0192195589 Puan Zaitun OR En Sidek 012-3770445

How To Become A REAL Guitar Player??

Become A Guitar Player

We hve simplified the process of playing guitar and condensed the most important aspects of learning into an easy and fast method.

You can play the songs you want, impress your friends, and learn to write your own catchy hooks and tunes in much less time than you think .

Learn To Play Guitar In Minutes






I wanted to end my life , couple of months later I lost my job as well , no hard feelings I was,nt capable of holding down a job they gave me a generous payout and wished me well . So life went on ,albeit one depressive episode after another. One day walking through town I came across the typical pawn shop familiar to millions ;) thought I would have a look and there it was a squire fender, buying books and just immersing myself in learning how to play properly. (Thanks justinguitar) Somehow it gave me fresh impetus to play guitar. Today I came home after a walk around the local car boot having picked up a few bits one of which was a "how to play guitar book" my soon to be daughter in law picked it up and said " why did you buy this ? You play guitar beautifully , I have been singing that song you played earlier all day/ I have never felt like hugging someone so much ever !! I just went upstairs to my room and broke down . I would like to think that my dear wife had a hand in guiding me towards the guitar ( stupid i know ) but what I have no doubt about is that that beautiful work of art that we all love saved my life for without it I wouldnt be here now.
My 76 year old dad just recently started putting his videos on youtube of himself playing guitar. We are not wishing to sell anything, just would love you to take a listen to him and leave a comment if you wish. It has really uplifted him and encouraged him, knowing so many others are enjoying his music also, as he is in the middle of radiation treatments for cancer, so this has been really good for him
A little more than two years ago, I had moved away from my lifetime home in Ohio. I had to move to Florida because of family issues. I absolutely hated Florida. It was too hot, it was too humid. All around, it was nothing like back home. I had no friends, and my Grandmother who I loved a lot, passed away. I was at the lowest in my life. I came this close to committing suicide. I couldn't stand myself anymore. Then I saw this kid at my school playing guitar and singing. He looked like he couldnt of been happier. I wanted that happiness. And I soon started playing my guitar the my Grandpa bought me when I was 7. And as soon as I started playing, I knew this is what I wanted in life. I needed what only music could bring me, happiness. And I thank God I never pulled that trigger. Instead I carried that loaded 6-string with me. Music is now the biggest thing in my life. And I want to tell anybody that is thinking about playing, don't give up. Ever. You will soon learn to love it.









If you want to remove yourself from all future offers click here

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Ladang Ulu Yam dibina sejak 2007
Sila hubungi uluyamfarm@gmail.com
019 2195589 or 012-3770445

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP