LTU

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA PEMBACA BLOG LTU...MUSIM QURBAN BERMULA..SILA SINGGAH KE LADANG TERNAKAN ULU YAM UNTUK MELIHAT SENDIRI TERNAKAN KAMI ATAU HUBUNGI 0192195589 Puan Zaitun OR En Sidek 012-3770445

Marriage on the rocks? We can save it.


Warning: If your spouse has dropped the "divorce" bombshell and does not wish to work on saving your marriage, then this might be the most important letter you'll EVER read..




I've been with my husband for four years now, which is hardly what anyone would call a long marriage. But before we got married I talked to my mom about how her and my dad had stayed so happy for so long. She was dying of cancer and I knew I wouldn't have her around to ask questions during the course of my marriage so I wanted just one piece of advice from her that I could hang on to while I did my best to be a great wife. Without even hesitating she said, "Don't let the family dog outdo you." I didn't know what that meant, but she told me her rule for herself was when my dad came home, she would never let the dog show more affection than her. There would be time to talk about frustrations of the day or errands that needed to be run or household maintenance items, but the first few minutes of seeing your spouse in the evening were always about communicating that you love them, that you're happy to see them, and that you are glad to be in their company. Give them a kiss and a hug and just be a joy to come home to. If our dogs can understand that concept, how much more should we as spouses? I miss my mom all the time but I would like to think that this one piece of useful advice will help my marriage.First, love is not a feeling that lasts forever and that will blossom for you and on its own. Butterflies and weak knees are feelings of lust and desire that ebb and flow. Love is a choice. Wedding vows are words that say you promise to choose to be kind, caring, honest and more, no matter what. You will choose to be loving when it's easy and when it's hard. And when your spouse doesn't deserve it. Marriage is about telling your spouse that you will always be there for them, love them, and support them because that's who you are and what you want to do. It's a promise to them. It has nothing to do with the other persons actions or "holding up their end of the bargain." A good, long marriage, in my opinion, is a working relationship consisting of massive amounts of unconditional love. permalinkembed
Is Your Marriage On The Rocks?
Please don't consider the dreaded D-word until you see this incredible resource that is helping people everywhere save their marriages!







If you want to remove yourself from all future offers click here
The difference between a marriage that ends in divorce and one that fights back and survives is using and developing the right techniques and strategies that your marriage needs... at the optimum right time. It's about understanding and reconnecting with your core self and the crucial role you play in saving your marriage, even if you are the only one that wants to save it, the values you want to bring to your marriage, what to say, how to say it, and when, and developing this into a formula for success!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Ladang Ulu Yam dibina sejak 2007
Sila hubungi uluyamfarm@gmail.com
019 2195589 or 012-3770445

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP