LTU

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA PEMBACA BLOG LTU...MUSIM QURBAN BERMULA..SILA SINGGAH KE LADANG TERNAKAN ULU YAM UNTUK MELIHAT SENDIRI TERNAKAN KAMI ATAU HUBUNGI 0192195589 Puan Zaitun OR En Sidek 012-3770445

15,000 DIY Project Plans in One Single Place. Everything From Bird-house to Human-house.



Stop Dreaming. Start Building.
No matter what you've been dreaming of building, these step-by-step plans will take you all the way from visualizing to completion.

Whether you are an experienced woodworker, or have never even picked up a saw or sander, these plans will make your project a joy to work on and finish.



Ted's Woodworking Plans













If you want to remove yourself from all future offers click here
  • I sketch out what it is that I want to build, either on paper or in my mind, and decide exactly how much wood I need. In your case, you say 6-7 but it may be more like 13 or 14. You have a better idea of that than I do since it's your project. Next, I know that my local home depot sells pine 1x10 boards which I'd like to use. They come in 6', 8' and 10' lengths at my store, so I will figure out the optimum arrangement to make the most of the boards I buy to minimize waste. For this project, I would probably get 2 10' pieces, or maybe 3 6' pieces, depending on the specifics. I know that I would put the pieces together using dado joints and glue, so I'd check to make sure I had enough glue to finish the project, otherwise that goes on my list. So, glue and 3 6' 1x10 boards. I don't care about staining it or anything, so that's all I need.
  • So I hop in my truck and I drive to my local Home Depot. You may prefer Lowes or Menards or whatever's handy. In my store, they have a loading area just out front from the lumber section, so I park my truck near there and go into the store. Since glue is light, I pick that up from the paint section first, after saying "no thanks" to the "need help finding anything today?
  • Glue in hand, I go to the lumber section and find a lumber cart. There are several types available; I use the one made of pipes on a big flat platform, such that it could support plywood on edge.
  • Sadly I can't find a picture, so I hope words help. I put the glue on there and wheel it from wherever I happen to find it in the lumber yard to the precut board section. The lumber section is pretty big
  • hese boards are not with the 2x4s, plywood, deck parts, pressure treated posts. They're on the same aisle as the crown molding and baseboard, and are labeled as "dimensional select pine boards.
  • Wool Pile Upright or Canister w/ extra soft-bristle brush
  • Silk Canister w/ suction-only rug tool
  • Sisal Canister w/ specialty tool
  • Shag (2 inches or more) Canister w/ shag rake tool

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Ladang Ulu Yam dibina sejak 2007
Sila hubungi uluyamfarm@gmail.com
019 2195589 or 012-3770445

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP