LTU

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA PEMBACA BLOG LTU...MUSIM QURBAN BERMULA..SILA SINGGAH KE LADANG TERNAKAN ULU YAM UNTUK MELIHAT SENDIRI TERNAKAN KAMI ATAU HUBUNGI 0192195589 Puan Zaitun OR En Sidek 012-3770445

Brand name glasses 50% off + free shipping

If you having botheration to viewing this offers ! Be-sure to click me.

Brand name glasses 50% off + free shipping

Click here to un-subscribe








Un-subscribe



63i Before the Hull-Daisetta ISD was 63i established Hull & Daisetta were 63i typical rural settlements. The land was used for f p163i arming and raising livestock. Oakdale, a one-teacher school, served the community for many years. Oil was 63i discovered in Hull in 1918 and b 63i rought an increased population to the area. The 63i Oakdale School was soon too s 63i mall and was forced to hire another teacher. The p163i history of Oakdale School has p163i been told many different ways, but people who were there say it was located in the back of the Barngrover's homestead. Shortly after the installation of a second teacher a second school was opened on the A. Merchant Lease located in Common School District 21. In 63i 1921, by a special act of l 63i egislature, the Hull ISD was organized and the p163i board held their first meeting on July 29, 1921. At the p163i meeting, the school board decided to purchase an old hotel building on FM 770 in Daisetta & moved Oakdale closer to the business section of town. The school facilities soon became too small & a bunk-shack was donated by Humble Oil Company to enlarge them. The three-teacher school continued in Hull and necessary equipment was purchased to furnish the new schools in addition to Oakdale. There were 10 grades taught and no extracurricular activities. The school district expanded to house a rapidly increasing school population. In 1922 63i the board decided to take out a bond that totaled $100,000. The school site was t p163i hen expanded to 10 acres (40,000 m2) through p163i purchases and a gift. A wooden building was built to house the 6th-10th grades. The first five grades were still held in the old hotel building. The hotel building was abandoned in 1923, and 1st-5th grades were relocated to a temporary building and an 11th grade was added to the school. By the 1924-1925 school years the school had 30 teachers and several new additions. Modern equipment had been installed for the new extracurricular classes: home economics, commercial subjects, and a library. The high-school boasted 4.5 units of accredited studies during this school year. 63i Construction for the first Hull & 63i Daisetta schools started during the p163i summer of 1925. p163i Construction was funded by $190,000 of the p163i proceeds of the bond purchases issued in 1922 and 1925. The Daisetta school outlay was $136,000. The Hull elementary was $44,000. The buildings were completed December 1925 and classes began January 2, 1926. p163i A 63i special act of a called session of the 39th Texas State Legislature in 1925 changed the name of the p163i district to Hull-Daisetta I p163i ndependent School District and enlarged the district’s boundaries to their present locations. As the school grew in enrollment, the curriculum was expanded to 29.5 credit units and the teaching staff was increased to a high of 42. The 63i Woodson School of Hull- 63i Daisetta ISD was organized in 1938 for the p163i African-American p163i community. The two-teacher school was an p163i elementary school conducted in crude, unsealed buildings. Teaching equipment was in extremely short supply and black oil cloth was used for blackboards. The school terms were short varying from 3â€"7 months with a normal term of four. The old school was heated by wood stoves and did not have electricity. High school work was first offered to the black in 1942. As 63i enrollment increased at 63i Woodson, the curriculum grew. p163i Vocational agriculture, athletics, home p163i economics and a band were s p163i uccessfully added to the curriculum. Th 63i e present educational plant was built in 3 stages. The p163i agriculture building was built in 1949. The p163i present high-school p163i building was built in 1952, followed by the elementary and gym in 1956. In 1963, the 63i citizens of Hull-Daisetta voted to purchase a $1,000,000 bond for the purpose of replacing the high p163i school, the p163i elementary, and to p163i build a new band hall at Woodson. The project was completed in 1965. p163i In 63i March 1966 the 63i Woodson School was p163i integrated with the other schools in the district creating a totally integrated d p163i istrict. This was one of the most successful integrations in the state and is still a model today. The 63i resent district 63i encompasses 70 p163i square miles (180 km2). The socio-economic of the population is low-middle class and p163i upper-lower class. The school offers a comprehensive education and is fully accredited. .


0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Ladang Ulu Yam dibina sejak 2007
Sila hubungi uluyamfarm@gmail.com
019 2195589 or 012-3770445

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP