LTU

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA PEMBACA BLOG LTU...MUSIM QURBAN BERMULA..SILA SINGGAH KE LADANG TERNAKAN ULU YAM UNTUK MELIHAT SENDIRI TERNAKAN KAMI ATAU HUBUNGI 0192195589 Puan Zaitun OR En Sidek 012-3770445

Brand name glasses 50% off + free shipping! Prescriptions included!

If you having botheration to viewing this offers ! Be-sure to click me.

Brand name glasses 50% off + free shipping! Prescriptions included!

Click here to un-subscribe








Un-subscribe



a1x Before the Hull-Daisetta ISD was a1x established Hull & Daisetta were a1x typical rural settlements. The land was used for f b0a1x arming and raising livestock. Oakdale, a one-teacher school, served the community for many years. Oil was a1x discovered in Hull in 1918 and b a1x rought an increased population to the area. The a1x Oakdale School was soon too s a1x mall and was forced to hire another teacher. The b0a1x history of Oakdale School has b0a1x been told many different ways, but people who were there say it was located in the back of the Barngrover's homestead. Shortly after the installation of a second teacher a second school was opened on the A. Merchant Lease located in Common School District 21. In a1x 1921, by a special act of l a1x egislature, the Hull ISD was organized and the b0a1x board held their first meeting on July 29, 1921. At the b0a1x meeting, the school board decided to purchase an old hotel building on FM 770 in Daisetta & moved Oakdale closer to the business section of town. The school facilities soon became too small & a bunk-shack was donated by Humble Oil Company to enlarge them. The three-teacher school continued in Hull and necessary equipment was purchased to furnish the new schools in addition to Oakdale. There were 10 grades taught and no extracurricular activities. The school district expanded to house a rapidly increasing school population. In 1922 a1x the board decided to take out a bond that totaled $100,000. The school site was t b0a1x hen expanded to 10 acres (40,000 m2) through b0a1x purchases and a gift. A wooden building was built to house the 6th-10th grades. The first five grades were still held in the old hotel building. The hotel building was abandoned in 1923, and 1st-5th grades were relocated to a temporary building and an 11th grade was added to the school. By the 1924-1925 school years the school had 30 teachers and several new additions. Modern equipment had been installed for the new extracurricular classes: home economics, commercial subjects, and a library. The high-school boasted 4.5 units of accredited studies during this school year. a1x Construction for the first Hull & a1x Daisetta schools started during the b0a1x summer of 1925. b0a1x Construction was funded by $190,000 of the b0a1x proceeds of the bond purchases issued in 1922 and 1925. The Daisetta school outlay was $136,000. The Hull elementary was $44,000. The buildings were completed December 1925 and classes began January 2, 1926. b0a1x A a1x special act of a called session of the 39th Texas State Legislature in 1925 changed the name of the b0a1x district to Hull-Daisetta I b0a1x ndependent School District and enlarged the district’s boundaries to their present locations. As the school grew in enrollment, the curriculum was expanded to 29.5 credit units and the teaching staff was increased to a high of 42. The a1x Woodson School of Hull- a1x Daisetta ISD was organized in 1938 for the b0a1x African-American b0a1x community. The two-teacher school was an b0a1x elementary school conducted in crude, unsealed buildings. Teaching equipment was in extremely short supply and black oil cloth was used for blackboards. The school terms were short varying from 3â€"7 months with a normal term of four. The old school was heated by wood stoves and did not have electricity. High school work was first offered to the black in 1942. As a1x enrollment increased at a1x Woodson, the curriculum grew. b0a1x Vocational agriculture, athletics, home b0a1x economics and a band were s b0a1x uccessfully added to the curriculum. Th a1x e present educational plant was built in 3 stages. The b0a1x agriculture building was built in 1949. The b0a1x present high-school b0a1x building was built in 1952, followed by the elementary and gym in 1956. In 1963, the a1x citizens of Hull-Daisetta voted to purchase a $1,000,000 bond for the purpose of replacing the high b0a1x school, the b0a1x elementary, and to b0a1x build a new band hall at Woodson. The project was completed in 1965. b0a1x In a1x March 1966 the a1x Woodson School was b0a1x integrated with the other schools in the district creating a totally integrated d b0a1x istrict. This was one of the most successful integrations in the state and is still a model today. The a1x resent district a1x encompasses 70 b0a1x square miles (180 km2). The socio-economic of the population is low-middle class and b0a1x upper-lower class. The school offers a comprehensive education and is fully accredited. .


0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Ladang Ulu Yam dibina sejak 2007
Sila hubungi uluyamfarm@gmail.com
019 2195589 or 012-3770445

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP